The Nonprofit Graduate School Grant Program provides direct payments to Graduate Student Loan servicers for up to $10,000 over two years, paid in semi-annual installments.
Applications are due by October 6, 2017. Awards announced at The Big Connect on Thursday, November 16, 2017.
Applicants to this program must:
• Have earned or will be earning a graduate degree;
• Be employed or be promised future employment for a min. of 30 hrs. per week in a public service nonprofit
• Work for the nonprofit in Greater New Haven municipalities (see application for details);
• Have previously received need-related student loans during their graduate studies;
• Apply up to 9 months prior to graduation and up to 5 years after graduation;
• Have a personal annual income of less than $60,000 at the time of the award.