GNHCC 25th Annual Scholarship Golf Classic - NEW DATEName: GNHCC 25th Annual Scholarship Golf Classic - NEW DATEDate: August 27, 2018Time: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Join us for a fun day of golf! The Scholarship Golf Classic brings together the regional business community for a celebration of fun and relationship-building in a beautiful setting at the prestigious New Haven Country Club. Through the generous support of our golfers, the Chamber awards scholarships each year to support college students, strengthening the connections between the business community and the area's college students and young professionals. Includes lunch and cocktail reception.
Thank you to Our 2018 Sponsors!
- Comcast Business- golf cart sponsor
- DATTCO- cocktail reception sponsor
- Halloran & Sage LLP- beverage station sponsor
- Edge Technology Services- pro golfer sponsor
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith P.C. driving range sponsor
- The McIntyre Group- beverage cart sponsor
- McDermott Auto Group and Crest Lincoln Jaguar- hole-in-one sponsors
- Burzenski & Co., CPA- practice putting green sponsor
- O & Co. Media- photo sponsor
- Tyco Print & Promo- print sponsor
- Media sponsors: New Haven Register; Inner City News; Ethnic Online; Outfront Media; and New Haven Biz.
Help us reach our GOAL to support college students by growing opportunities and advancing learning. The scholarships strengthen the connections between the business community and New Haven-area college students and young professionals. The scholarship recipients will be recognized at the GNHCC Scholarship Golf Classic on Monday, August 27.
100% of scholarship donations go directly to the students and are tax deductible. To date, the fund has raised more than $70,000 to support undergraduate students. To make a donation to GOAL scholarship, please visit our fundraising website. For player registration and other information about the event please contact Partnership Services at email@example.com.
As a nonprofit organization, The Foundation of the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your donations to The Foundation of the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce are tax-deductible.
To attend the cocktail reception ONLY register here.
Download our golf brochure here.