Register for The Forward Leadership Program 2017! Every leader has a path to success. Every executive looks to further that path. The Leadership Center of Greater New Haven is the premier destination for aspirational, forward-thinking ideas in the region. Our mission is simple: to educate aspiring leaders and support their growth through leadership training and community education; so that they may serve as catalysts for change in the Greater New Haven Region.
Through our Forward Leadership Program we offer regional go-getters an interactive training vehicle second to none with a focus on: professional development, social issues, economics, management, authenticity and resilience – just to name a few.
What is The Forward Leadership Greater New Haven Program?
• A six-month program for professionals of all levels
• Learn leadership, management, networking skills, and more from key business & community leaders
• Network with for-profit and nonprofit leaders
• Participate in a community service project (20 hours outside of program)
• Class of 2016 worked with Christian Community Action, Literacy Volunteers, New Haven Youth at Work, and many other nonprofits.
The Leadership Greater New Haven program utilizes the Positive Leadership Curriculum. The seven chapters of this curriculum are:
4. Resilience 5. Community Building