Opportunities in Energy for Connecticut NonprofitsName: Opportunities in Energy for Connecticut NonprofitsDate: October 20, 2016Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDTEvent Description:
New England has some of the highest energy prices in the country. As budgets tighten, it’s important for nonprofits to identify areas of saving that won’t impact the delivery of their missions. This seminar will provide an overview of the energy market in New England (how it works, and why prices are so high), review supply offerings available to nonprofits and offer a basis for evaluating and comparing options. The meeting will also cover current incentives and opportunities for renewables in Connecticut.
Understanding New England’s Competitive Energy Market
- How does the market work?
- ?Why are New England’s prices so high?
- Where are prices headed, and what is the outlook?
- What are the available supply offerings?
- How do you evaluate the options and determine what’s best for your organization?
Incentives and Opportunities for Renewables in Connecticut
- What are the changes to incentives for renewables in Governor Malloy’s soon-to-be-released report, Comprehensive Energy Strategy?
- What are some financing options for moving forward with renewable projects?
* This 90-minute seminar is free to nonprofits and public entities, and lunch will be served *To register, please contact Allyson Cartter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-904-7502.