Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C.
- Legal Services
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. is a general practice law firm headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut with offices in Fairfield, Connecticut and White Plains, New York. The firm provides legal services in the practice areas of Alternative Dispute Resolution & Mediation, Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights, Commercial Finance & Banking, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law & Design Professionals Liability, Corporate & Business Transactions, Employment & Labor Law, Healthcare Law, Medical Malpractice & Hospital Liability Defense, Professional Malpractice & Liability Defense, Real Estate, and Taxation, Trusts & Estates.
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith's clients include financial institutions, large to small-sized businesses, publicly-held corporations, hospitals, municipalities, insurance companies, universities, not-for-profit organizations, and professionals (e.g. physicians, lawyers, architects, engineers, and real estate agents). The firm offers innovative solutions to clients' unique problems and the diverse practice areas allow them to handled varied legal needs.
NewsRelease Date: May 08, 2019
Whom to Contact
- Jane BalleriniAssociatePhone: (203) 821-2000
- Angie DiDomenico
- Peter FayPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Mark FishmanPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Kevin GodboutPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Robert GradovillePrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- James GrahamPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Nancy KinsellaOf CounselPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Patrick LaperaOf CounselPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Ingi-Mai LoorandPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000Fax: (203) 821-2009
- Andrew LubinPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Deborah Monteith NeubertPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Michael NeubertPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Gregory PepePrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Gretchen RandallPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Lucas RocklinPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Douglas SkalkaPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Adrian SterlingDirector of MarketingPhone: (203) 821-2000
- Andrew UllmanPrincipal195 Church Street, 13th FloorNew Haven, CT 06510-2026Phone: (203) 821-2000Fax: (203) 821-2009
- Alison WeinsteinAssociatePhone: (203) 821-2000
- Judy WeinsteinPrincipalPhone: (203) 821-2000
I-91 Exit 3/Trumbull St.; Left on Orange St.; In approx. 1/2 mile, right on Chapel St.; Right on Church St.; 195 Church St. is on right at corner of Elm & Church; Right onto Elm for parking garage.