Co-Working Office Space Available at the Greater New Haven Chamber
Perhaps your business growth has created a need for a satellite office in New Haven. Or maybe you would like to step out from your home office. There is now a unique opportunity that allows businesses to expand in New Haven.
The Chamber's Co-Working Concierge Service gives you the opportunity to present a professional image to your clients, while avoiding the costs and long-term commitment associated with a traditional lease. You'll be able to meet with new and existing clients and collaborate in a professional, shared-space environment.
- High speed Wi-Fi access.
- Professional high-profile mailing address with physical mailbox
- Printing/faxing/copying capabilities
- Shared kitchen space with complimentary coffee/tea
- Access to shared workspace
- Access to educational seminars
- Use of conference room space
- An ongoing support system of fellow Chamber members
- Dedicated phone number
To learn more, contact:
Garrett Sheehan, 203-782-4301