The Leadership Center is home to both Leadership Greater New Haven (LGNH) and Executive Orientation (XO). These two programs offer aspiring community leaders and business executives a series of practical hands-on training in professional development and education in social and economic issues. The mission is to educate program participants and support their growth through leadership training and community education so that they may serve as catalysts for change in the Greater New Haven community.
PARTNERS FOR A PURPOSE - RWA, GNHCC, AND GCC
Thanks to the sponsorship of the Regional Water Authority, the Greater New Haven Chamber is partnering with Gateway Community College, known for its innovative educational programming and relevant social and cultural opportunities, to develop practical, relevant, real-world curriculum to equip business professionals who enroll in this year’s programs.
Hear from leaders in their industry and learn the facts, economics, policies, and historical perspectives that thriving business leaders need to know. You'll meet and hear from influencers and key decision makers in the Greater New Haven Community. Past speakers included:
- Larry Bingaman, President and CEO, Regional Water Authority
- Ann Nyberg, Journalist / News personality, WTNH, News 8
- Peter Schaller, Communications Director at United Way
- Tracy Knofla, Author, Speaker
- Bob Santy, Connecticut Economic Resource Center
- First Selectman Mike Freda, Town of North Haven
- Dr. Paul Broadie II, President of Gateway Community College
- Doug Hausladen, New Haven Parking Authority