We'll Help You Grow
Whether it’s advice on securing a strategic plan for your small business, marketing opportunities for a new product, or leads for new customers, The Chamber can help your business succeed. Our team of business development specialists takes time to learn about your business so that we can better address your needs.
The Chamber offers a wide range of tools for business management including visibility for your company name, educational seminars, health insurance, disability coverage, workers’ compensation, sales leads, and information on state and local government.
Top Reasons to Join
1. Business Growth: Membership strengthens your position in the Greater New Haven business community. Members have complimentary use of our downtown offices, which feature Wi-Fi, for hosting meetings and workshops. Each member receives a membership decal, which lets your clients know you’re a chamber member. In addition, your name will be in front of thousands of area businesses through the annual membership directory and website listing. As a member of the chamber, this means your employees are members too.
2. Networking Opportunities: The chamber organizes monthly events to help members maximize their networking. Members benefit from connections made at monthly business breakfast/networking seminars, Discover the Chamber, Leads Groups, special events, and Business After Hours.
3. Advocacy: Representing Your Interests: The Chamber’s Governmental Affairs Committee and staff lobbyist is the community’s leading champion for business. They work to create business-building initiatives, oppose legislation unfriendly to business and keep members fully informed about the issues at the Capitol.
4. Top-Quality, Insurance Products: The Chamber offers members access to competitively priced health, life and dental, home, auto, and pet insurance.
5. Member-Only Business: Members establish useful relationships with one another through lead exchanges and referrals facilitated by Chamber staff and other members. The chamber only refers member companies in response to public inquiries.
6. Professional Training and Seminars: Free business leadership activities and educational workshops are offered year round. The Chamber’s monthly seminars provide the latest information to help you manage your business. Topics include small business, nonprofit issues, sports, technology, health care, human resources, and programs for young-professionals
7. Member-to-Member Deals: Members can take advantage of many cost-saving discounts offered by other members.
8. Leadership Development: Build your leadership skills with the Greater New Haven Leadership Center’s Executive Orientation and Greater New Haven Leadership programs or by assuming any number of roles within our committees and councils.
9. Speakers Bureau: The Chamber’s Speakers Bureau is a rapidly expanding base of professionals who will speak to your group on a variety of subjects to suit your needs.
10. Marketing: Membership offers a variety of opportunities for advertising, networking, referrals, and business participation. Members can communicate with fellow members through the Chamber’s biweekly newsletter, social media platforms, monthly mailings, www.gnhcc.com, events, and more. You can also reach fellow members directly though event and website sponsorship, monthly mailings, and mailing list rentals. The Chamber’s annual Business Expo is another great way for companies to gain much needed exposure.
Let the Chamber become part of your marketing strategy!