Medical Diagnostics Production Technician I
REPORTS TO: Supervisor of Operations
As a Production Technician, you will be able to operate, maintain, specialized processing equipment in a clean room environment to formulate, fabricate finished products and the parts that go into invitro diagnostic reagent kits for commercial distribution. You will use tools, small production equipment, and your hands keep output high without compromising safety or quality under standard manufacturing processes and cGMP compliance.
- Follow Standard Operating procedures
- Complete process work instructions (Batch Records Use of manufacturing equipment
- Assist in troubleshooting process issues
- Actively support and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Working in a cleanroom environment using personal protective equipment (gloved, gowns, booties, Cap, safety glasses)
- Working in a regulated environment.
- You should also be familiar with basic electronics and production equipment, maintenance, installation, operation and packaging and assembly technology.
- Meet established production timelines.
- Assist in finding solutions to help ensure that problems are resolved, and production remains on schedule.
- Seeks guidance, as necessary and appropriate with your supervisor on production issues.
Experience and Education and skill requirements:
- Must possess a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) certification, associate degree, Bachelor's degree, OR equivalent military training.
- In lieu of the education requirements, we are also interested in experienced candidates with 1 or more years of relevant work experience
- Ability to read standard operating procedures, and other technical information required to perform the assigned task work
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Combination of office skills and hands-on activities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Word