Quality Program Manager
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of people that are challenged with poverty and homelessness? Do you want to join a high-performing team of dedicated professionals who work effectively together, have fun, and share the joy of truly making the word a better place? Then keep reading.
New Reach, Inc. is a powerful nonprofit that provides shelter, housing, stabilization, support and community connections for children, families and individuals experiencing homelessness across CT. Since 1990, we have inspired independence via continuum of innovative housing and progressive supports. Our program results prove that we are one of the most effective nonprofits of our kind in the United States. A big reason why is because our staff support each other in a culture of teamwork, mutual caring and support, and dedication to our mission.
- Provide support to New Reach Program Managers and direct service staff in the implementation of multiple housing and homeless programs across the agency
- Monitor and revise program policies and procedures, operations manuals, and client handbooks in coordination with Chief Program Officer (CPO)
- Advocate to the CPO any needs of programs, including and not limited to programmatic, operational, and clinical needs
- Provide guidance and support on new programmatic initiatives throughout the agency
- Provide support to the Director of Quality Assurance and Compliance in developing, implementing, and monitoring quality assurance and improvement initiatives across the agency
- Provide training on best practices, quality improvement initiatives, and other assigned topics
- Attend statewide and regional meetings as needed to share information and help incorporate the information at an agency level
- Coordinate and/or supervise the activities of personnel involved in assigned special projects;
- Master's Degree human services or related field required
- 3 - 5 years management experience and clinical experience preferred
- Experience in working with homeless programs preferred
- Program administration/development required; strong ability to lead
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
New Reach provides a friendly/family working environment, whose core values include: Integrity, Compassion, Initiative, and Professionalism. New Reach offers generous benefits after 60 days, Medical/dental/vision, PTO, 12 paid holidays and a 401k plan.
If you seek an agency filled with passion, teamwork, collaboration and proven results then we encourage you to apply
No Phone Calls
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.