Client Service Associate
United States - Connecticut
Business management, administration and support
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
You’ll be working in the Century Wealth Partners Team in the New Haven, CT Branch. As a Client Service Associate on the team, you’ll play an important role in successfully driving the business to a new level
• ideally 3 or more years of experience in client service, within the finance sector
• bachelor's degree or equivalent
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office SuitePosting
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.