Annual Salary Range is $97,000 to $120,000 (Based on Experience)
Mary Wade is expanding services with the addition of Chatham Place at Mary Wade, an Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence that offers one bedroom and studio units in New Haven.
We are in search of a seasoned Director of Assisted Living and Memory Care to sit on the Executive Team and report to the CEO. This position is responsible for the operation of the physical plant as well as all resident services.
The Director will drive the development, implementation, evaluation and day to day delivery of all services in the facility in alignment with the vision, mission and values of Mary Wade, including but not limited to:
- Participate in the hiring of department heads and staff in collaboration with HR.
- Responsible for driving occupancy for 84 apartments through the development of strong working relationships within the local community, with residents and families and with the Marketing Team.
- Collaborate with Marketing; participate in all marketing activities for the AL building.
- Collaborate with Development on fundraising and philanthropic initiatives.
- Responsible for completion of application for Purple Flag designation through CALA.
- Ensure open and timely communication with staff members and colleagues.
- Conduct all operational business in compliance with assisted living regulations for CT
- Create and oversee onboarding process for new hires in collaboration with HR.
- Foster a culture marked by open communication, collaboration, mutual respect, accountability and timely responsiveness at all levels of the operation.
- Review staff and resident challenges and complaints continuously; communicate plan of correction in a timely manner, implement corrective action in a timely manner; drive ongoing quality improvement program.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Monitor monthly budget and review variances with CEO and CFO.
- Provide regular reports to the CEO regarding all successes and issues associated with resident care and provision of services.
- Actively foster connection between the AL building and the rest of the Mary Wade campus for the purpose of creating one, unified organization.
- CALA Certified with a minimum of 5 years Assisted Living / Memory Care experience. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare management or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- MUST have experience with all aspects of launching a startup business.
- Must have a solid background in marketing and sales.
- Resume must demonstrate continuous increased in leadership responsibility, staff management, managing budgets and fiscal accountability.
- Solid computer skills including the ability to learn new software applications.
- Must thrive in a dynamic environment marked by transparency, honest open communication, accountability, collaboration, diversity and mutual respect.
To apply for this position, please visit Mary Wade’s website: www.marywade.org and go to the Career tab.
Contact: Jennifer Balkaran, Mary Wade HR Recruiter, 203-848-3163, email@example.com