Hourly Rate: $15.00 to $17.00 (Based on Experience)
Mary Wade is expanding services with the addition of Chatham Place at Mary Wade, an Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence that offers one bedroom and studio units in New Haven.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week, Mondays through Fridays: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Ability to work weekends when needed.
- Prior experience as a Receptionist or in a related field and working with MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel. Ability to be sensitive to the needs of the elderly in a healthcare setting and perform repetitive tasks.
- Responsible for receiving, directing incoming calls, taking messages and ensuring that messages are given to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Greets visitors and contractors to Chatham Place and assuring they are signed in appropriately.
- Notifies RN Salsa or RN Designee when a resident is admitted or returns from the hospital.
- Complies with and promotes all rules regarding resident, employee and facility rights, privacy and confidentiality.
- Receives and sorts and distributes as appropriate, all incoming mail making sure outgoing mail is taken by the mail carrier.
- Types correspondence and documents as assigned by Executive Director.
- Maintains photo album of all current residents and clients of the Home at the front desk; i.e., removes discharges and inserts new admissions.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
Covid Vaccine required per Executive Order 13B: Protection of Public Health and Safety during Covid-19 Pandemic: Long Term Care Facility Staff Vaccination.
To apply for this position, please visit Mary Wade’s website: www.marywade.org and go to the Career tab.
Contact Jennifer Balkaran, HR, with questions: 203-848-3163 or email@example.com