Mary Wade is expanding services with the addition of Chatham Place at Mary Wade, an Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence that offers one bedroom and studio units in New Haven.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week, Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Ability to work holidays when needed.
- Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in medication room and assisting the residents with self-administration of their medication.
- Supervise and manage nursing and assisted living aide services rendered to clients by direct service staff.
- Maintain positive relations with residents, families and physicians.
- Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services plans.
- Assist with direct care as needed
- Participate in the development of objectives, standards of care, policies and procedures concerning nursing services and the provision of assistance with activities of daily living as requested.
- The designee shall be available to provide relief for the SALSA as needed, including acting in the role of the On-call nurse when needed.
- Registered Nurse with a valid license in the State of CT
- Minimum of 5 years of Supervisory experience
- 1 year of Community Based Nursing experience (home visits, community medical clinic)
- Geriatric experience but not required
- Excellence Driven
- Genuine interest and passion for working with the elderly population
Contact: Jennifer Balkaran, Mary Wade HR Recruiter, 203-848-3163, email@example.com