Hourly Rate: $14.25 to $ 15.00
Mary Wade is expanding services with the addition of Chatham Place at Mary Wade, an Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence that offers one bedroom and studio units in New Haven.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week and/or Part Time: 4pm to 12am or 12am to 8am. Ability to work weekends and provide flexibility with scheduling preferred
- Prior experience as a Security Officer or in a related field and working with MS Office including Word and Outlook. Ability to be sensitive to the needs of the elderly in a healthcare setting and perform repetitive tasks.
- Conduct safety and security inspection patrols throughout the facility.
- When not on patrol, is required to sit in the main lobby greets visitors, answers phone and monitor campus.
- Prepare incidents reports, as applicable.
- Ensure no safety or fire hazards exist.
- Patrol parking lot to ensure that perimeter has no suspicious activity, improperly parked vehicles and all exterior lights are working.
- Completes documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Prepare Incident Report concerning any unusual event that occurs during shift.
- Prepare Daily Activity Report (DAR)
- Temperature Reading Report
- Be friendly, courteous and supportive to residents, families and coworkers
- Speak with respect and professionalism to all.
- MUST HAVE a valid CT Guard Card to be considered for the position.
- 2 years of prior Security Office experience is preferred.
- Experience in a skilled nursing facility is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit Mary Wade’s website: www.marywade.org and go to the Career tab.
Contact Jennifer Balkaran, HR, with questions: 203-848-3163 or firstname.lastname@example.org