This position is responsible for the recruitment of qualified candidates and to facilitate the hiring process and work collaboratively to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new hires. This role will also assist with other Human Resource tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for the strategic and creative posting of job openings through various media in both traditional and non-traditional recruitment sources.
- Conduct a high volume of interviews.
- Work directly with candidates and hiring managers to arrange interviews.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting system
- Coordinate the completion of all required prescreening requirements to include background checks, MVR, certification, reference checks and I9 paperwork.
- Prepare documents for onboarding successful candidates.
- Prepare regular updates regarding recruiting status, vacancies and other comprehensive data summaries on recruitment efforts to determine effectiveness.
- Complete all onboarding activities including entering information in HRIS.
- Process internal transfers.
- Work with hiring managers and HR Director to ensure job listings are accurate and up to date.
- HR projects as assigned.
- Minimum (1) one year of experience with recruitment.
- Associates Degree preferred, not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Possess a passion for the job and display positive energy toward the agency’s mission.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems for recruitment tracking.
- Experience with using social media and other networking tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experiences with Paychex Flex preferred.