Software Developer (Accounting Software/Systems)
Dean Dorton, a rapidly growing business and technology consulting firm in the Southeast, has an opportunity for a Software Developer. This team member will partner with our technology and software consulting clients to assist in the development and implementation of their accounting systems. This role requires someone who can provide clients with creative software solutions, and work independently to design, code, and test their own projects.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Customize and build reports/dashboards for clients that meet their needs.
- Design and build custom software integrations between multiple software platforms, including Sage Intacct, Dynamics GP, ConnectWise Manage, and Dynamics 365.
- Maintain and update back-end databases and integrations.
- Assist with implementations and configurations of accounting systems based on client needs and demands.
- Prepare and maintain internal documentation and technical tools to assist with implementations and systems integrations.
- Translate accounting concepts into software applications and solutions which create efficiencies and solutions for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about assisting clients with their software development solutions and also understands the fundamental principles of accounting. Dean Dorton is seeking a professional with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information systems. You will catch our immediate attention if you have a minor in finance or accounting. We are interested in talking with qualified candidates who can work in either our Raleigh, NC office or remotely.
We invite you to learn more about Dean Dorton, and our software consulting team, at www.deandorton.com.
Dean Dorton does not discriminate! We welcome anyone of any race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, ancestry, handicap, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation or gender.
Recruiters: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than from the candidates themselves. Any agency or independent recruiter must have a signed agreement with us before presenting candidates. Submission of unsolicited resumes without a signed agreement will not create any obligation on our part.