Marketing and Business Development Manager
Are you a marketing and business development professional who enjoys strategizing and executing marketing plans as well as developing growth plans and demand-generation content? If the answer is yes, then this position is for YOU!
Dean Dorton, one of the largest and most acclaimed certified public accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast, is seeking an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager. While this position will begin working from home due to COVID-19, it will ultimately report to our office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Director, this role will work closely with other team members, including service leaders, to develop, execute, and measure marketing plans for assigned areas of the firm. The ideal candidate will have experience working within professional services firms and will understand the business-to-business (B2B) marketing and sales environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Developing marketing plans and being accountable for implementation, coordination, and execution of plans for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Overseeing all marketing-related activities, including market definition/understanding, marketing strategy, market planning, budget planning, brand management, and marketing and sales integration.
- Demand-generation creation and execution inclusive of content development and optimization, list segmentation, automation, and reporting.
- Collaboration with internal teams to manage sales pipelines and marketing assets, email campaigns, design, execution, and analysis.
- Fostering and enhancing relationships with external vendors and communities (membership associations, industry associations, etc.).
- Developing and deploying growth strategies; knowledge and skillset across a spectrum of core marketing disciplines and marketing analytics.
- Making sound judgments and decisions with respect to design and implementation of marketing plans.
- Staying current with marketing and demand generation best practices and promote the advancement of new ideas and innovation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Supporting firm-wide initiatives, marketing, and sales team members as needed.
Dean Dorton is seeking applicants who are dedicated to a career in marketing and business development. Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field, as well as three to five years of marketing/digital marketing experience. Our team is seeking a professional with proven abilities to strategize, plan, execute, and measure demand generation efforts. You will catch our immediate attention if you have experience working in the accounting or technology software industry. And, we are seeking applicants who have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM tools, WordPress, and/or Google Analytics/SEO.
Dean Dorton does not discriminate! We welcome anyone of any race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, ancestry, handicap, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation or gender.