Event Training Coordinator
We need an individual who has a heart for the mission, to recruit and engage our training faculty, all of whom are volunteer mental health clinicians. The key responsibility of this position will be identifying, communicating, and scheduling our volunteer faculty who are interested in and currently engaged with teaching and training a particular type of psychotherapy called Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). This is recognized world-wide for its effective treatment of those suffering from trauma.
The person must understand the value of volunteers to mission success and provide support to ensure the volunteers have the resources to succeed in their roles. The goal is to be familiar with the individual and collective clinical volunteer interests. Incumbent must be a self-starter, comfortable with getting results and achieving goals with little supervision, flexible and collaborative and adept project manager. We are a small team and thus the right individual must be a team-oriented multitasker, prepared to assist in other tasks as they emerge. This position will report to the Executive Director and the Senior Faculty Trainer.
- Establish training faculty for weekly virtual and in-person workshop trainings and be available for tech support during the training.
- Advise and educate faculty on all training logistical matters related to virtual and onsite trainings.
- Manage the set-up of break-out rooms for virtual trainings.
- Administer faculty in training tracking system.
- Review and revise faculty communication including policies and procedures to make sure documentation is up to date
- Maintains a faculty recruitment, retention, and satisfaction program.
- Administer the planning, organizing, tracking, and evaluation of faculty training.
- Respond to faculty and participant questions regarding all areas related to trainings.
- Respond to and engage with all new volunteers interested in becoming part of our faculty.
- Possible weekend responsibilities may be required
- And other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- College Graduate
- Ideally has event management experience utilizing a video communications application e.g., Zoom or other video application tool, Salesforce, Constant Contact
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Teams
- Relevant event set-up, implementation, and management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team