Temporary Accessioning Specialist
Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology. Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Sema4 is seeking an Accessioning Specialist for Temporary Full Time to cover days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays as determined by the department.
- Specimen Accessioning: entry of required data into the computer to enable continuation of accurate testing.
- Specimen receipt, handling, labeling and distribution to testing department.
- Scanning of provided paperwork to ensure accurate document control.
- Prepares specimen for referral testing when needed.
- Supply monitoring as needed.
- Quality Review: review requisitions and order entry orders, verify the accuracy of corresponding specimen with data entered into the computer.
- Safety: partake in and follow laboratory safety guidelines. PPE protocol knowledge.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree or greater
- Computer and data entry skills a must
- 1-2 years Laboratory accessioning experience preferred
- Able to cover 1 weekend day if determined by the department
To Apply Click Here: https://sema4.com/careers/