Sales Account Manager Job Category:
Job Opportunity: Sales Account Manager Job Category: Client Services and Sales Company: Pinpoint About Our Company: Do you want to be part of a team obsessed with creating remarkable experiences and products? Do you love a good challenge and putting your problem-solving skills to the test while forging meaningful relationships in the process? Do you enjoy helping others and seeing your efforts come to life? If this sounds like a fit and checks off some of the aspects you are looking for in your career, then you should check out Pinpoint. Having a diverse set of creative offerings and in-house production services at your disposal to sell, a kick-ass portfolio of brands to showcase (Live Nation, Mastercard, Pepsi, Jacksonville Jaguars - to name a few), and a passionate team by your side, makes being part of the Pinpoint team a rewarding experience. We pride ourselves on our culture and have found teamwork is more important than titles. In all aspects of our business, we’re driven by shared values and an entrepreneurial spirit to make a positive difference with the companies and brands we work with, instilling a vision of what could be. This is the foundation from where our tagline, “Let’s Create Remarkable” was born from. If you feel you can add value and help create something remarkable for our clients while contributing to the growth of Pinpoint, let’s talk!
Job Description Summary: We are seeking a Sales Account Manager to operate as the lead point of contact for key clients while managing and expanding existing client relationships and developing new client relationships. The ideal candidate is an experienced sales professional in the world of marketing, branding, and related products with exceptional and adaptable interpersonal, communication and strategic thinking skills. You will work with our internal teams to facilitate projects through our CRM system while simultaneously providing clients an unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
So, what will you actually be doing?
- Managing and proactively growing existing client accounts as well as obtaining net new business/sales by developing relationships with prospects.
- Collaborating with our internal departments to successfully execute projects.
- Act as the main point of contact by communicating directly with clients about project details and the status of their needs.
- Complete timely and accurate information entry into our Pipeline system to ensure error-free production.
- Maintain all pertinent sales data and activities in our CRM and provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts identifying progress and a consistent stream of new opportunities in the pipeline.
- Proactively call and meet with clients/prospects both in-person and virtually to present ideas and educate them on Pinpoint’s capabilities by developing detailed creative briefs and presentation decks according to the customer’s objectives.
- Coordinate internal kick-off meetings for big projects with key internal team members. Skills and requirements needed to succeed:
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, or a related field) and a minimum of 5 years outside sales experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a hunger for growth that will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of advertising, marketing, agency, or sales industry required. Production knowledge preferred.
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage and organize multiple customers and projects simultaneously across several departments.
- High-energy, yet composed personality with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude and approach to work. Some Perks:
- Salary for this position is $50,000 - $60,000.
- Sales commission plan is simple and paid monthly.
- No cap on bonuses and commissions.
- Headquarters is directly across from a Metro-North train station, making us conveniently close to NYC.
- Flex schedule/relocation options available for ideal candidate.
- Health insurance with employer contribution.
- 401k program with generous company match
Email your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org